Monday, June 1, 2015

June Tic Tac Toe & Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hi Scrappers!  Are you ready for another challenge? :) 

Here we go!!! 

As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is
4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's the June Tic Tac Toe Challenge:

My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by June 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 

• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
For the Tic Tac Toe challenge, I used a stencil, a sun and Zig Zag stitching.  Well at least I tried to do the stitching! LOL It didn't really come out right! lol

I also combined my challenge with my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 


BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's word challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:

Now onto the May winners…

~~~~~ Congratulations ~~~~~
to the 
MAY WINNERS!!

MAY TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
Sandi Pressley
Please email me your address at rochellespears@gmail.com

MAY BONUS Challenge winner is….
Sharon S.
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Excited to have won....I emailed you a bit earlier. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun! I picked the bottom row for my elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge Rochelle.
    My first time here and also my fist scrapbookpage.
    Gr Elly {from the Netherlands}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Your first scrapbook page!! Awesome!! Thanks for joining us and have fun!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the great challenge! Your page is so fun, and I love your take on the sketch!! Very cute kite too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing inspiration this month, mine is now linked :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun month thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful challenges this month. I chose the right column going down (rub-ons, zig zag stitching and buttons). I also combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete